Thursday, July 24, 2014

National Hot Dog Day




Yesterday July 23 was National Hot Dog Day...I've never heard of this before but when we went to Sonics last week we got a little flyer that let us know July 23rd is National Hot Dog Day ;) We knew then we had to have our hot dogs with Rain :) It was just a little simple thing we did with our baby but we all had a nice time. 
When I was at Heb getting the hot dogs and some waters I went by the book section and the book You are my I love you just stood out to me so of course I took that as a sign from my Rain. I got that book for her and picked out two more books for Serenity and Tru. We brought all the books to Rains Special spot and read them to her and all her angel friends! We of course also had to have bubbles because what is a summer day without bubbles?!?!?! It was a fun time spent with our beautiful Rain! The kids also went to go eat their hot dogs with all Rains Friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment