Friday, July 18, 2014

Sofia the First

I haven't posted in forever I know :( I get on kicks where I'm on here and then I go like years without being on hehe. I wanted to come back on as yesterday we decorated our Rains special spot like we always do but yesterday Serenity had a big part in it. Serenity and Tru always pick out things for Rain don't get me wrong but this was special. Serenity had her big dance recital in June and one of her dances was Sofia the First. I always do something for her for her recitals and this year I did most of the stuff in Sofia the First. My neighbor made her a beautiful Sofia the First Bouquet. Serenity from the day she got them wanted to give them to sissy. We been promising Serenity we would decorate Rains Special Spot in Sofia the First so we did yesterday :) It was pretty simple decorations but it was nice and Serenity loved it so I knew Rain would too.

The pictures aren't close up since Ive been doing collages but the flowers are Serenitys now Rains Sofia the First bouquet :) The little figures are also Sofia the First on her stone. It looks very pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment