Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rains Valentines 2015

Valentines day is such a special day for us, as I believe I have mentioned before that is the day our beautiful baby girl was conceived! We always call Valentines Rains day!! This year like all others we brought her her dozen balloons, we had a little picnic with her, read her her new book and brought her Pink roses. It was a bittersweet day as many days are now.

Here is Rains special spot on Valentine's! The little stuffed animal on her stone is from her sissy that she spent soo much time picking out! Serenity and Tru love their big sissy soo much.
Here is Rains picture from Valentines night from our 2nd family dinner. Each of the kids got a necklace and a mask.
Rains envelope! I found these envelopes at Target and I just put stickers to personalize them for each kid. I put these up the Monday before Valentines and we all put special cards and letters in for all the kids.
This is my special spot for Rain! This is right outside our room. Daddy's is downstairs. Valentines night before the kids came to bed we put a few goodies on their bed and Rain got the same stuff on mommy's special spot for her! She got a pink chocolate rose, a FROZEN box of chocolates , and a thing of rose lollipops!

We love our Rain soo much and will always include her in every thing we do. She's our daughter and will always be with us. I am and will always be her mother and I will do for her what I do for all my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment