Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blessing Bags for Christmas


This Christmas Season in Memory of our Rain we made Blessing Bags. I love of course doing anything in My Rains name! I think its a great way to spread kindness during this Christmas season and do something for my Rain at the same time. I got this great idea on http://www.joyshope.com/2010/11/i-heart-big-hearts.html.

We used pretty much the same stuff for each of them and here's what we used.

Water Bottle
Drink Mix Packet
Spoon and Napkin
Apple Sauce
Fiber One Bar
Hand Sanitizer
Toothbrush and Toothpaste
Mouthwash
Deodorant
Wipes
Tylenol Packet
 
Some we also included a bible and socks :)
 
We then put everything in a gallon ziplock bag :) We got these really cute Santa ones you cant really see but they are super cute from the Dollar Store and they came 15 to a pack :)


Last we added a cute little label that said Blessing Bags in Loving memory of Rain Serenity Arizola
then a picture of Tinkerbell in the middle of course because my Rain loves Tinkerbell shes is baby Tink :)  On the bottom it says Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
 
This is a great idea to do of course but especially in memory of your loved one. I always try to personalize everything we do in my Rains name to her style :)


No comments:

Post a Comment