Friday, March 23, 2012

Balloon release for the angels in Disney World

I'm a little late posting this. We went to Disney World in the middle of February till the 1st week of March. While we were there we did a balloon release for my Rain and her angel friends. I always try to do something for my Rain well everywhere we go but when we go to Disney World I try to do a little more than just bring her picture and take some pictures with it in certain places. I mean its Disney World I have to do big things for her. When we left last time I was looking at the balloons and I already knew I wanted to do a balloon release when we went back. Thank God we went back less than a year later and I kept my word we were going to do a balloon release for my Rain and her friends. So we did we did it outside our Hotel which was a Disney Resort so it was ACTUALLY at Disney in the Magic Kingdom section to be exact...I'm pretty sure that's my Rains Favorite park too ;) It felt good to do something there for her. We made tags for all the balloons with the angels names on it...the boys got Mickey and the girls got Minnie we also of course had to make a Tinkerbell one for my Rain Since she is baby Tink!! I hope people find some tags so I can post where they were found. These are the things that I like to do for my Rain. I always want to do things for her. She needs and will be included in everything our family does. She is my daughter.I bring my other two children to Disney so why wouldn't I do something for her. I just wanted to share this and I will continue to share what I do for my Rain. These things really help me. It makes me feel like I'm still doing things for my Rain and I'm showing her my motherly side still even though we aren't together physically.









I will be posting the tags once I figure out how to smudge things out on the computer :) It was a beautiful day as you can tell!! I hope all the angels got their balloons!! I love u my Rain!! Muahz

No comments:

Post a Comment