Monday, December 31, 2012

Last-Memories.com

As we end this year I wanted to share the site that has been most helpful to me throughout this whole process. It is http://www.last-memories.com/  This is the site I made my Rain her memorial site with.
http://rain-arizola.last-memories.com/ I have met some of the nicest people on this site. It is where I can come to see that people are thinking of my Rain by lighting her candles or leaving graphics or whatever they want for her. I get to put music on it that reminds me of my Rain and change the background to whatever the season or holiday is. I just love this site and I cant say enough about it. This site is not just for infant loss its a memorial website so it can be for anyone you have lost. It is free of charge...you do need to pay if you want to do more then what free allows but you can do all the basic stuff free of charge. I hope you all visit this site if you have a need to. Also please feel free to go to my Rains site and light her a candle :) Happy New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment