Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I'm not big into Mothers Day for obvious reasons. I'm sooo thankful God made me a mother to my 3 beautiful kids but ones not here so it doesn't feel right. I always like bringing something cute to my Rain on Mothers Day. This year I wrote her a little note and I got it printed and laminated at Staples. I then hot glued it to Styrofoam and put it on a A-Frame :) It was my Card to Rain. I got her some heart balloons and Pink Roses too. Daddy cleaned her special spot up, he brought his weed eater and trimmed all her grass and the grass by the babies by our Rain. The kids played with sissy and we just got to spend quality time at our Rains! Like Ive said before we go almost every day but many days its just a quick visit so I love the days we have picnics with her or just spend an hour or two at her special spot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment