Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thoughts go out to all the angel babies!

Yesterday as I was just doing my daily thing...I overheard one of the nicest couples talking about a baby that just passed away.... I didnt know these people but I mean I cant just walk away from a situation like that with out saying Im sorry and giving them my info to pass on to the people in case the mom wants to talk. I also got an email from another mom who lost her baby at 28 weeks and this was the same situation of the other people the baby was a preemie and lived only one day :( I hate these stories but people just need to realize it happens everyday and we really need to keep these people in our thoughts and prayers and not just for a day or a week or a month how about forever they are always going to need our prayers...their life will never ever be the same and they and I will always need people to think of our child or children who we have lost....so if you could just please take a second out of your day and pray for these people and think of all the angel babies out there. Thank You.


God always puts people in the right place at the right time for a reason...I was meant to be where I was yesterday to meet those truely kind and great people. Im sooo sorry on how we met but I am very glad I met them.

No comments:

Post a Comment